Best Paper Awards
The Student Best Paper Awards of ACMSA2017
- YANG Tianxiang: “Transfer Learning Based on Probabilistic Latent Semantic Analysis for Analyzing Purchase Behavior Considering Customers’ Membership Stages”, Wasoeda University, Japan.
- SUNAKAWA Masanobu: “Modeling Visual Palatability of Box-Lunches Based on Outward Appearance Impressions”, Fukushima University, Japan.
The Best Paper Awards of ACMSA2017
- JALIL Abdul, RYOKE, Mina: “A Comparative Analysis of Factors Affecting the Users’ Behavior to Disclose Information on Social Networking Site Facebook: Bangladesh, Japan and Malaysia”, University of Tsukuba, Japan.
The Best Paper Awards for Workshop of ACMSA2017
- NAKADE Koichi, TSUCHIYA Shizuru: “An Approximate Optimization Algorithm in a Two-Stage Production and Inventory System with Advance Demand”, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Japan.
- TAIRA Yusuke, MATSUURA Haruki, ASADA Akiko, HIRANO Kenji: “The Effect of an Exclusive-use Line on Line Length in a Mixed-model Line”, Kanazawa University, Japan.
The Outstanding Contribution Awards of AAMSA in 2017
- KAKU, Ikou (Tokyo City University, Japan)
- XU, Chunhui (Chiba Institute of Technology, Japan)