2011 Asian Conference of Management Science & Applications (ACMSA2011)
December 21-23, 2011, Sanya, Hainan, China
- Organized by
- Asian Association of Management Science and Applications (AAMSA)
- Tongji University (China)
- Hosted by: Hainan University Sanya College (China)
- Sponsored by
- Japan Industrial Management Association (Japan)
- Chinese Association of Management Science in Japan (Japan)
- Linköping University (Sweden)
- Akita Prefectural University (Japan)
- Fukushima University (Japan)
- Keio University (Japan)
To exchange and disseminate the development of the strategic issues on supply chain management (SCM), we have organized the 1st and 2rd international workshop on the institutional supply chain management (ISCM) in 2006 (Tokyo) and 2009 (Xi’an). Inspired by the success of these two events, we decided to upgrade these events and hold the 2011 Asian Conference of Management Science and Applications (ACMSA2011) in December 2011, as the official conference of Asian Association of Management Science and Applications (AAMSA).
The aim of this conference is to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas on the latest developments in the field of management science and applications among researchers and engineers in universities and industries of the Asia area, and to seek opportunities for collaboration among the participants.
The program committee and organizing committee of ACMSA2011 cordially invite you to submit your paper to this conference. All papers related to theoretical developments and applications of management science are welcome. Original papers with an integrated background of problem, an advanced mathematical model, an effective computation method, and a significant application are encouraged.