Best Paper Awards
The Young Scientist Awards of ACMSA2015
- Tingting ZHOU (周婷婷), Dehai LIU: “Coordination Game Model of Sino-US Anti-terrorism Reciprocal Cooperation”, Dongbei University of Finance and Economics (东北财经大学), China.
- Takuma Ennomoto, Masahiro Irie, Ling Feng: “The Impact of Corporate Governance on the Management Forecasts Accuracy of Companies in Bankruptcy in Japan: A Survey”, Tokyo University of Science, Japan.
- Zhuge DAN (诸葛丹): “A Stochastic Programming Model on Optimizing Production Stage Allocation in Supply Chain Network”, Shanghai University (上海大学), China.
- Zhiru JUAN (隽志如), Haiyan Wang: “Demand Level Judgment under Buyback Contract: Effects of Newsvendor Behavior”, Southeast University (东南大学), China.
- Han ZHU (朱晗), Yimin Yu, Tingliang Huang: “Strategic Quality Information Disclosure for Service Systems with Bounded Rational Customers”, City University of Hong Kong (香港城市大学), China.
The Best Paper Awards of ACMSA2015
- Kejia CHEN (陈可嘉): “Engineering Project Performance Influence of Partnering Based on System Dynamics”, Fuzhou University (福州大学), China.
- Akira Nakayama, Tsutomu Anazawa, Akitomo Takahashi: “A New Efficient Scaling Algorithm for Finding Shortest Paths in a Network with an Integral Length Function”, Fukushima University, Japan.
- Koki Kyo, Hideo Noda: “Bayesian Analysis of the Price Dynamics of Fresh Meats for Japanese Household Consumption”, Obihiro University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine, Japan.
- Yang YU (于洋), Jiafu Tang, Wei Sun, Yong Yin, Ikou Kaku: “Line-hybrid Seru System Conversion: Models, Complexities,Properties, Solutions and Insights”, Northeastern University (东北大学), China.
- Tsuyoshi Kitsuya, Wei Zang, Satoshi Kumagai, Syuzo Kishima: “Target for Heat Capacity Consumption that Considers Safety, Energy Savings, and Comfort”, Aoyama Gakuin University, Japan.
- Hironobu Kawamura, Keisuke Nomoto, Kuo Enchih: “Inventory Management Based on Demand Forecasting Using Beer Sales Data”, University of Tsukuba, Japan.
Outstanding Achievement Award of AAMSA in 2015
- Yong Yin (Doshisha University, Japan).